Well, we've made the transition--no turning back now--my sister has one of the cribs for her little boy coming in September--thought I would make the transition before school started so there weren't too many changes at once. The girls spent their first night in their big girl bed Saturday night--July 24th. There had been both their cribs and their big girl bed in their room for about two weeks for them to play on and read on at night before bed to get used to it. They never shared a crib, but they are sharing a big bed which I think the'll love once they get used to it. There just wasn't enough room in their room for two beds. They've already had a lot of fun before going to sleep from what we watch on the video monitor--I'm going to try to set up the video camera one day and capture it on dvd. They did very well for them--they wake up around 5 anyways for some milk and then go back to sleep. The first night they slept til 4:30 so I consider that a success. Last night Madison didn't make a peep until 6:15 this morning--Macey however decided to cry at 12, 2:30, 4:30 and then 5:45. I had to talk to her from about 3:00-3:30 am to get her to go back to sleep. Maybe tonight she'll do better:)
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
They are getting so big...by boys wake up at 5 too...get milk and go back to bed for about two hours! It's great!
Audrey
Love the bed!! Hope tonight goes well!
Post a Comment