Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jump Jump Jump

They girls are getting more & more playful every day. It's getting a lot easier on me, most days. We've been teething lately, so they've been a little fussy & clingy, but hopefully that will pass soon. Here are a few pics.


Taking a quick bath

Macey loves jumping... I had to put a bath mat under this because Macey rubbed a blister on her big toe from jumping so hard. When I put her in it at first--the jumper was against the wall--she jumped it out from the wall almost to the counter--it's gonna be crazy when this girl starts crawling really well & walking!

Posing with Minnie Mouse before swimming


Madison's messy hair--it didn't turn out in the picture how crazy it was



Macey playing the drop game in her high chair--I happen to catch the sippy cup mid-drop in the picture

3 comments:

Christine said...

They are both beautiful babies! I loved getting to hold them in the nursery last night and I loved their little outfits they had on. So cute!! Someone had been strolling Madison and I was holding Macie out in the hallway and it was so cute when they saw each other. Madison got this look on her face like she was really thinking deeply.

Christine said...

Sorry I spelled Macey's name wrong. I always get that confused with Macie Bowen.

jeff and jenny said...

Thanks Christine! I'm hoping they won't have to be strolled & will stay in class the whole time soon, and yes, Madison studies everything.