Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Disclaimer

Obviously I'm not used to getting around on the blog site yet. I noticed I put my title of "several new posts" on the first post so that it didn't show up at the top. My mother was also kind enough to point out all my spelling errors & mistakes I had made, but I don't have time to spell check it when I have at least one baby in my lap trying to help me type or I'm racing against the clock of the short 30 minute naps my girls like to take! So, sorry for all the mistakes, but hopefully I'll get better. I thought I might should put too that Macey rolled over this morning to her belly--exactly a week after Madison--didn't want to leave her new accomplishment out!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah Macey! I love all the updates! You have some really cute ones, and I love the bows too! I have a lot of bows that size you are welcome to have. See you soon!

Sharon Nik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon Nik said...

Well....I had to delete my first comment because there was a spelling mistake! ha
What I said was do not worry about the mistakes....we LOVE hearing about your girls and seeing pictures!
Love you,
Sherry