Hi Jenny! Congratulations on your beautiful girls! I remember those days! It's hard to believe that Jess and Jenn are 22 now! It looks as if you are all doing wonderful - you are just as beautiful as ever! Give Nana Susan (or whatever she will be called) a hug and a kiss for me! And if you're wondering how I found your blog...well...it was through Natalie...who is friends with my nephew Josh...whose wife, Lauren (Satterfield) also regularly blogs! And I check Lauren's all the time (she is due with their 2nd boy in about two weeks).
Take care of those sweet baby girls! Love to you all!
5 comments:
Man, they are so cute! We can't wait for Christmas when we can squeeeze them! Hope you're feeling good.
Look at that preciousness!
Jenny they are beautiful!
Hi Jenny!
Congratulations on your beautiful girls! I remember those days! It's hard to believe that Jess and Jenn are 22 now! It looks as if you are all doing wonderful - you are just as beautiful as ever! Give Nana Susan (or whatever she will be called) a hug and a kiss for me! And if you're wondering how I found your blog...well...it was through Natalie...who is friends with my nephew Josh...whose wife, Lauren (Satterfield) also regularly blogs! And I check Lauren's all the time (she is due with their 2nd boy in about two weeks).
Take care of those sweet baby girls! Love to you all!
Allyson (Mitchell) Merrill - from GA
Jenny, it's Leslie Caudill (Neely). I have missed so much--your babies are beautiful. Happy Thanksgiving
Post a Comment